An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

<y horse took an arrow in the knee, didnt care tho

Wasn't as funny until i got farther into Skyrim. Good stuff!

I'm Nice! I'm Nice!

Great

Just why is his eyebrow like that near the end? makes him seem like he's dying on the inside just for being nice.

Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

That be insane.

Just how must stuff did you use to do all that? Or did you find a junkyard?

Soulcaster Soulcaster

I normally don't play strategy games, but If this ever went to a console or went retail I sure would buy it. It was clean and a fun idea. Keep up the good work!

MagicalTimeBean responds:

You can get Soulcaster I and II on Xbox Live Indie Games, or the PC versions from my website as a bundle.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Got all the Medals

I just wish they werent so repeatative. You should make another, with a little more variety. good work.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Damn...

dats kinda fucked up when u die... other than that not responsive enough.

Madtown VIP Madtown VIP

Pepto! WHERE THE FUNK YOU BIN MAN> I missed your stuff to bump on those cold lonely nights goin 70 on an express way. Regardless this is still boss.

Peptotrippin responds:

Maaaaaan, I joined a band. Ended up kinda inadvertently putting my Peptotrippin/Con the Bassmaster stuff on hold. Still been writing and stuff, released 2 EPs and a full length under the moniker "Con the Master." Hopefully this song gets enough buzz so all the people who were fans before come czech it.

[NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix [NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix

Freakin sexy

I just wished that the drums were slower at the beginnin, stopped me from gettin into it at first. BUT I ROCKED IT OUT aNYWAY

The Only One For Me The Only One For Me

Good

But why did it get cut short randomly?

TheMerelyHuman responds:

It didn't save properly! And I lost the flv when my computer got reformatted.